Other Animals – Poultry, Water Fowl & Rabbits
Committee Member Representing ‘Other Animals’ Division:
Gord Howse: email@example.com
Interested in registering? Please click the ‘Entry Form’ link below to print out your entry form and mail it via Canada Post along with entry monies – OR fill out the ‘Contact form’ below. Please fill in all required information or your entry form will become voided. Please note, you must retrieve a Membership # before your bird’s are in place at the Fair, in order to show.
Committee members representing the Poultry Division
Gord Howse (613-379-2520)
Entry Form Code: OTH
Entries must be submitted by email or mailed to Centreville Fair 26 Lake Road , Centreville, Ontario K0K 1N0
by no later than Saturday August 25th, 2018.
Prizes: 1st $.4.00 2nd $3.00 3rd $2.00 (Except where indicated)
Trophies donated by:
A- Cock B- Hen C- Cockeral D- Pullet
Class 9 – Standard Chickens Class 9A -Bantam Chickens
- American Class – rocks, Wyandottes, R.I.R., New hampshires 1. Black/Red Old English Game
- Asiatic Class – Brahma’s, Cochins, Langshans, etc 2. Old English Game A, C, A, V.
- English Class- Australorps, Orpingtons, Cornish, etc 3. White Old English Game
- Mediterranean Class – Leghorns, Minorcas, Araucana, etc 4. Black Old English Game
- Continental Class – Hamburgs, Polish, etc 5. Single Comb Clean Legged – Other than Games
- All other Standard Breeds – Games, Frizzles, Samatras, etc 6. Rose Comb Clean Legged
- Farmers or Production Class – Light & Heavy 7. Single Comb Feather Legged
- All other Feather Legged
Class 10 – Pigeons
- Modena A.C.A.V 6. Clean Leg A.C.A.V.
- Rollers A.C.A.V. 7. Feather Leg A.C.A.V.
- Homers A.C.A.V. 8. Fantails A.C.A.V.
- Racing Homers A.C.A.V. 9. Runts A.C.A.V.
- Tumblers A.C.A.V.
Class 11 – Ducks Class 11A – Geese
1 Heavy & Medium A.V. 1. Geese A.V.
- Call duck A.C.A.V
Class 12 – Pheasants Class 12A – Turkeys Class 13 Rabbits
Section: Section: Section:
- Pheasant A.V. 1. Turkey A.V.A.C 1. Heavy A.V.A.C
- Light & Medium A.V.A.C.
Special Prize money for kids ages 3 to 17
$5.00 for Best Entry in all Classes
*Each Junior showing must put a ‘JR” in the top right corner of each entry tag to compete
(Please remember to indicate “JR” on your entry forms as well )