Committee members representing the Poultry Division
Gord Howse (613-379-2520)
Entry Form Code: OTH
Completed Entry forms must be submitted by email or mailed to Centreville Fair 26 Lake Road, Centreville, Ontario K0K 1N0
by no later than noon on Friday, September 2nd, 2022.
Prizes: 1st $.4.00 2nd $3.00 3rd $2.00 (Except where indicated)
Trophies donated by:
A- Cock B- Hen C- Cockeral D- Pullet
Class 9 – Standard Chickens Class 9A -Bantam Chickens
- American Class – rocks, Wyandottes, R.I.R., New hampshires 1. Black/Red Old English Game
- Asiatic Class – Brahma’s, Cochins, Langshans, etc 2. Old English Game A, C, A, V.
- English Class- Australorps, Orpingtons, Cornish, etc 3. White Old English Game
- Mediterranean Class – Leghorns, Minorcas, Araucana, etc 4. Black Old English Game
- Continental Class – Hamburgs, Polish, etc 5. Single Comb Clean Legged – Other than Games
- All other Standard Breeds – Games, Frizzles, Samatras, etc 6. Rose Comb Clean Legged
- Farmers or Production Class – Light & Heavy 7. Single Comb Feather Legged
- All other Feather Legged
Class 10 – Pigeons
- Modena A.C.A.V. 6. Clean Leg A.C.A.V.
- Rollers A.C.A.V. 7. Feather Leg A.C.A.V.
- Homers A.C.A.V. 8. Fantails A.C.A.V.
- Racing Homers A.C.A.V. 9. Runts A.C.A.V.
- Tumblers A.C.A.V.
Class 11 – Ducks Class 11A – Geese
1 Heavy & Medium A.V. 1. Geese A.V.
- Call duck A.C.A.V
Class 12 – Pheasants Class 12A – Turkeys Class 13 Rabbits
Section: Section: Section:
- Pheasant A.V. 1. Turkey A.V.A.C 1. Heavy A.V.A.C
- Light & Medium A.V.A.C.
Special Prize money for kids ages 3 to 17
$5.00 for Best Entry in all Classes
*Each Junior showing must put a ‘JR” in the top right corner of each entry tag to compete
(Please remember to indicate “JR” on your entry forms as well)